Friday, January 11, 2013

Big Banging Biology #1

So last night I had my second Cell & Molecular Bio lecture and let's just say I was ENTHRALLED! I had this big stupid, loopy grin on my face and couldn't stop smiling during and after class because it was just so spectacular. I already knew what the topic was and what she was lecturing about-- proteins, their structure, how it contributes to function, etc-- but the way it was presented and discussed just fascinated me!

I didn't want to take notes because I was so eager to not miss a single word or idea.  (I did take notes, don't worry) I kept asking questions, but I quickly realized she, the class, nor I had enough time to answer them in addition to the lecture.  These questions kept racing through my head and new ones would crop up in addition/arising from the ones I just thought of.

It's all so interesting and I'm so curious. I want to know more, and MORE, and then STILL MORE!!! I don't want there to be an end to my learning! (That's one reason I would love to be a teacher- I get to learn from my students and the questions they ask of ME!)

Side note: still deciding whether or not I should write the topics and info in my lectures/labs on here...

No comments:

Post a Comment